Ingredients for Salad:
Mini Artichokes cut off top and bottom, take off out layers of hard leaves, boil 20 mins, leave to cool
Radicchio cut into fine slices
Asparagus cut off the tips and ends (throw away only ends), cut the length of the stem and then into bite-size pieces
Peperoncino cut off the end, cut into small pieces, if you want it less spicy take out the seeds
Banana peel and cut into several slices
Ingredients for Dressing:
Home-made Aioli Mayo, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt
Pepper freshly ground peppercorns are the best
Apple Vinegar white wine vinegar probably works just as well
- After following all of the prep instructions above, chop artichokes in half and place in a warm, well oiled pan. Don’t play around with them too much.
- While they are frying mix together the three ingredients for the dressing.
- Put your prepped radicchio on plates with the dressing and top with the optional anchovies.
- Mix the asparagus and peperoncino into the pan with the artichokes.
- When the asparagus and artichokes are almost done move it all onto a pile in your pan and in the empty space fry the bananas.
- Plate up your warm food on top of the rest of your salad and enjoy